The busy life of a full time employee, student, mom and wife

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Introduction

This is my blogging maiden voyage! A taking of my blogging virginity, if you will. My name is Shannon, and I wear many hats. I'm a mom, a wife, a student, an employee, and a self-proclaimed crafter! I decided it was time to share my masterpieces with the blogosphere. And by 'blogsophere' I mean the few friends that will follow this. And by masterpieces I mean attempts. We're in the process of moving from a condo into a house so I have a feeling my crafting will soon get out of control, now that I will have the space to put my projects.

I love to craft, cook, bake, and take photos. My skills are definitely a work in progress, but it's fun to share the journey! Welcome to my life!

1 comment: