The busy life of a full time employee, student, mom and wife

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween!

Halloween is my favorite holiday. Hands down. I love Christmas, I love Thanksgiving (really, who doesn't??) But there's just something about Halloween that I LOVE. I love the spooky, creepy, scarys. Its my thing. I was beyond excited when we moved into our new house earlier this month and were told by multiple neightbors that Halloween was a big deal around there. We found out on Halloween...they weren't kidding.

Brandon and I left work at noon and after a quick stop at the dentist (I got to have a root canal on Halloween, lucky me!) we were home getting everything ready for the night! My mom, my sister and her kids came over to join in the festivities. We set up the driveway with some chairs, the fire pit, and a cauldron full of dry ice. My brother in law stayed behind and passed out candy while we took the kids out to trick or treat.

Seriously it's been a dream of mine to live in a neighborhood like that. I enjoyed every second of not having to drive anywhere and of being able to host my family for my favorite holiday. Unfortunately all I took was a few pictures on my phone, but you can see how cute my boys are!

Noah was Hulk baby!
Anthony was a super studly superman!
He decided that Superman needed a mask, I dont know why. He INSISTED.

My trick or treating babies!
Brandon and I were the bad wolf and dead red riding hood. See? Im dead cause the wolf got me....get it???
Red riding hood needs to invest in an iron.
Our set up in the driveway

All that candy and we still ran out. We started handing out Noahs trick or treating candy haha


No comments:

Post a Comment