The busy life of a full time employee, student, mom and wife

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Birthday

Today would have been my brothers birthday. It's today that American Cancer Society's "more birthdays" campaign makes so much sense.

It doesn't get easier. And it doesn't necessarily get harder. It changes with time, the grief evolves.

Last time I wrote about my brother and mentioned the Relay I didn't post the link because I wasn't looking for contributions at that point. I think today is a good day to say that now I am looking for contributions. Fighting against a disease like cancer isn't cheap. These doctors and scientists are squaring up against a powerhouse, a force on its own, they are fighting THE fight. Today, please help me to help someone celebrate another birthday.

If you can donate: here is the link to my Relay page: http://main.acsevents.org/goto/wtrshannon


No comments:

Post a Comment