The busy life of a full time employee, student, mom and wife

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My baby is getting so big!!

Next month, Anthony is going to start ice skating lessons and in September he'll start hockey. Also in September, Anthony will go to pre-kindergarten. At a real elementary school. I will have to drop my baby off at school for the first time!! Can moms come too?? I'm potty trained, I meet the requirements!

I just can't believe my little baby is getting so big! I can't believe it's time to start registering for school and sports already. It couldn't have possibly been three and a half years ago when he came around, turned my life upside down and stole every inch of my heart that Brandon didn't already own, could it??

Look at that stud muffin! SO BIG!
I'm pretty sure i'm going to cry the first day I drop him off at school. And i'm absolutely positive that I'm going to be the insane, loud cheering mom decked out in team gear of any sports team he's on, ever. I just need time to slow down a little bit. I love every single thing about the little boy he's becoming (attitude and all) and I just need more time to savor it!

No comments:

Post a Comment